Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 29th birthday. My very last year of my twenties. I'm spending the day with my gorgeous kids, and the evening with some good friends, what more could I ask for? Well, I could ask for more, but the point is that I really need to be grateful with what I have, and I am.

Today is the perfect day to take stock of all the gifts in my life, and there are so many!

Firstly, I'm alive and healthy!
I live in on a quiet street, in a safe town, in an amazing Country
I have a home, a cute, comfortable place of my own
I've had a great education and a good career
I have amazing children
and fabulous parents, and grandparents
I have beautiful sisters, who are also great friends
I have supportive, kind and amazing friends
I have a great church filled with amazing people
I have talents
I have goals
I have the means to achieve them
and I have hope!

What reasonable person could ask for more?

Not this lady.....




I've learned enough in the past 29 years to know how truly blessed my life is!

Happy Birthday to Me!

Katie

1 comment:

  1. ~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE ~~~
    I hope your day is wonderful!!!! Keep counting your blessings, there are many on your list. I hope you recieve many more this next year.

    ReplyDelete